Ancient Kirinthos Hike, in northern Evia! An amazing coastal hike… takes us back in time!
Explore with us this lesser known part of Greece beautifully surrounded by the deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Northern Evoikos Gulf. Let yourself be captivated by rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls, dense pine forests stretching down to the shore and magnificent beaches with azure, crystalline waters.
Our meeting point is in “Club Agia Anna”, at the beach of Agia Anna. After a 30-minute drive we reach the starting point of the trail, in ancient Kirinthos.
The Ancient Kirinthos hike is a unique opportunity to explore this beautiful corner of Greece! Evia is definitely off the beaten path, wild and untouched.
The ancient city of Kirinthos is situated on a hill, on the eastern coast of N. Evia. The city was built on this beautiful location overlooking the sea, where the hilly stretch of land once formed a peninsula.
Due to its position, in his epic tales Homer refers to Kirinthos as “efalos” meaning above the sea.
Each participant will take home amazing memories and photographs.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canoe Kayak in Kirinthos and River Trekking in Bolovinaina Canyon! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of Operation: All year round
- 40€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Age 12 years and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Small backpack
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Waterproof jacket / membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.