An amazing coastal hike… back in time!
We meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on Agia Anna beach and drive 30 minutes to reach the starting point of the trail, in ancient Kirinthos..
This hiking excursion is a unique activity leading to new destinations, filling you up with sea-salt energy and views of vastness.
The ancient city of Kirinthos is situated on a hill, on the eastern coast of N. Evia. The city was built on this beautiful location overlooking the sea, where the hilly stretch of land once formed a peninsula.
Due to its position Homer had named Kirinthos “efalos” meaning above the sea, whereas Skymnos had named it “enalia” meaning inside the sea. The ancient city name probably derived from the flower Kirinthos.
Each participant will take home amazing memories and photographs.
Period of Operation: All year round
- 40€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Age 12 years and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Waterproof jacket / membrane (for the rainy days)