Athens Sunset e-bike tour will take you cycling through some of the most historic and picturesque spots of the capital of Greece.
Athens sunsets offer the opportunity for exceptional panoramic views, illuminated iconic monuments, and the chance to experience the less crowded city while enjoying cooler temperatures!
Starting from our basis, Trekking Hellas Athens, we head to the Hills of Nymphs, where we have the opportunity to take amazing photos! Our route continues to Thiseion, De Romilly Square, where we learn more info about Acropolis and Athens and the Temple of Hephaestus, one of the best-preserved of its type in Greece. Optionally, we visit the Kerameikos area and learn about the ancient cemetery, holocaust memorial, and the neighboring area.
Our stroll takes us through the Roman Agora, Stoa of Attalos, Athens Cathedral, and the Greek Parliament, where we make time to watch the famous changing of the guards! We continue to the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place, the famed Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and wonder in the streets of Plaka, the oldest section of Athens clustered around the northern and eastern slopes of the Acropolis, incorporating labyrinthine pedestrian streets and neoclassical architecture!
- Αmazing panoramic views
- Illuminated iconic monuments
- ess crowded city
- Cooler temperatures
Trekking Hellas offers an array of day or multi-day tours in Athens city. You can combine Athens Sunset e-bike tour with Hills of Athens A Walk through Time tour to actively explore Athens and navigate unfamiliar places or Artisans & Markets Walk Your Greek shopping therapy tour to indulge into the local open markets and experience local crafts and artisans! For travelers with special preferences or needs we also customize our tours! Feel free to contact us and we will create the perfect experience for you!
Cycling distance: 9 km / 5.6 miles (mostly traffic free route)
Meeting / Finishing point: Trekking Athens,12 Parthenonos Street, Koukaki, Athens,11742. (400 m from Syggrou Fix metro station / 500m from Acropolis metro station)
Period of Operation: Every day
- 80€/pp for 2-5 participants
- 140€/pp for 1 participant
For more participants please contact us.
- Basic physical condition
- Minimum age: 16 +
- Experienced Trekking Hellas Athens Guide
- Coffee & snack
- Anything not mentioned above
19:00 pm: Meeting at Trekking Hellas Athens, Parthenonos 12, 11742 Koukaki, Athens
19:00 pm – 20:30 pm: e-bike tour
20:30 am – 21:00 am: Break for Refreshments & Snack
21:00 am – 21:30 pm: e-bike tour
- Daily, throughout the year
- Meeting Point: Trekking Athens,12 Parthenonos Street, Koukaki, Athens, 11742. (400 m from Sygrou Fix metro station / 500m from Acropolis metro station)- Click Here
- Time: 19.00 pm (earlier for winter meeting time)
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.