Bike & Hike St.Vasilios Northern Evia! A spectacular hiking and biking tour in the beautiful landscapes of northern Evia.
Explore with us this lesser known part of Greece beautifully surrounded by the deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Northern Evoikos Gulf. Let yourself be captivated by rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls, dense pine forests stretching down to the shore and magnificent beaches with azure, crystalline waters.
For our Bike & Hike St.Vasilios Northern Evia tour, we meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on the beach of Agia Anna. After all necessary preparations and short briefing on safety issues, we hop on our bike. We ride off and after a 20-minute ride, we reach the trail that leads to St. Vasilios. From here we set out on foot and begin our one hour hike to St. Vasilios, Northern Evia
Beautiful beaches, caves and high rocks grace the landscapes around us as we walk. Take in the views and beautiful colors of Greece! From viewpoint Stavros, we marvel the views of the Aegean Sea, the village of Achladi, Mount Kandilio, Ancient Kirinthos and the beach of Agia Anna.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canoe Kayak in Kirinthos and River Trekking in Bolovinaina Canyon! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of Operation: All your round
- 40€/pp for 4 – 6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants
- Basic physical condition
- Biking knowledge
- Age 8 and above
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t-shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.