A spectacular hiking and biking excursion.
We meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on Agia Anna beach. We prepare our bicycles, and wear our safety equipment on (helmet & gloves). We ride off and after a 20 minute bike ride we reach a trail that leads to Agios Vassilios.
We start to walk for about one hour.
Beautiful beaches, caves and high rocks are amongst the natural landscapes that surround our walk.
We end up at the point Stavros, from where we can admire the views of the Aegean, Achladi, mount Kandilio, Ancient Kirinthos and Agia Anna beach.
Period of Operation: All your round
- 40€/pp for 4 – 6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants
- Basic physical condition
- Biking knowledge
- Age 8 and above
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t- shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Waterproof jacket / membrane (for the rainy days)