A calm, but entirely entertaining descent into the rich waters of the Peneus to the mouth of the Aegean Sea.
A tour that brings us into contact with the mythology of the region and the rich flora and fauna of the wetland.
We will observe the bird fauna of the region, herons, cormorants and Herons, who with their presence keep alive Delta. Will pass from the picturesque port of Palaiopyrgos a shelter for all the fishing boats in the region. We will see the small islands formed in the delta. Estuary will paddle for about three hundred meters out to sea before the vast sandy beach at point Strintzos where we indulge in the sport of archery There we will taste a delicious barbecue shack at Trekking Hellas shanty, carefully harmonized with the natural environment!
Period of Operation: April to October
- 45€ for min 6 participants
- 50€ for min 5 participants
- 60€ for min 4 participants
- 75€ for min 3 participants
- 100€ for min 2 participants
- Basic Physical Condition
- Age 6 years and above
- Professional guides
- All necessary equipment
- Local Transfers
From April to October
Meeting point: Palaiopyrgos. Click here to see the location on the map.
Time: 10.00 am
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet
- a swimming suit and hat
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.