Trekking Hellas Evia organizes canyoning at the gorge of Havos, a well-hidden paradise in the heart of Evia! Join us and discover the magical world of canyons with safety…
The Gorge of Havos is located in central Evia and, more specifically, near the village of Kambia, a stone’s throw away from Chalkida. It has vertical and narrow walls that have been molded by the elements of nature, impressive pedestals, unexplored caves and gurgling water during almost all year!
It is ideal for those who want to experience canyoning even for the first time, and includes technical descents, jumps and slides!
Technical Information about the Gorge:
- Number of Rappels: 14
- Maximum descent: 20 meters
- Length: 800m
The hiking to reach the gorge entrance* will last about 5 minutes while at the exit 15 minutes.
* At the entrance will take place a 20-minute lesson
Period of operation: Throughout the year
- 50€/person for min 4- 6 participants
- 75€/person for min 3 participants
- 100€/person for min 2 participants
For less or more participants please contact us
Mental and physical health. You do not need to have previous experience. It is an activity suitable for children as well. (14 years +)
- Certified and Experienced Advanced Level Guides from the ICAN World Organization
- Provision of all the necessary equipment: belt, helmet, neoprene suit, gloves, neoprene socks, personal equipment
- Team equipment
- Individual accident insurance
Throughout the year
Meeting point: Agia Kiriaki Kampia Evia – to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting time: 10.00 am
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle
- 2nd pair of socks
- Second pair of shoes (to wear after the gorge)
- 2nd clothing (to wear after the gorge)
- Energy snack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.