Canyoning Dipotama – another gorge of unique beauty awaits us, this time in South Evia! Test your limits by descending waterfalls up to 20 meters high – always safely!
Join us to meet the world of canyons and live the experience of Canyoning! Canyoning is actually a multi-sport adventure as it involves a variety of techniques ranging from walking, jumping and scrambling to abseiling and rock climbing! It’s an exciting and impressive way to explore and enjoy beautiful natural spots in a manner that’s otherwise inaccessible.
A few words about Dipotama:
Dipotama gorge is impressive, especially in its narrow parts, with majestic rocks that form deep pedestals amongst them, techical with a special morphology in the rappels and the most beautiful gorge exit that one can see!
It is located in the wider area of Kafireas, in the northwestern Karystia of Evia, near the village of Evangelismos and ends at a deserted and isolated beach, where we can enjoy diving and swimming at the exit of the gorge.
Mountain, river, sea – the unique combination that our favorite island offers us in just one descent! Canyoning Dipotama st South Evia is definately a not-to-miss experience!
Technical Information about the Gorge:
- Number of Rappels: 10
- Maximum descent: 20 meters
- Length: 1500m
- Suitable also for beginners
The hiking to reach the gorge entrance* will last about 15 minutes while at the exit 30 minutes.
* At the entrance will take place a 20-minute beginners lesson.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canyoning Manikia, Central Evia or Canyoning at Havos Gorge, Central Evia for more canyoning adventures in Evia island ! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of operation: June – September
- 60€/person for min 8 participants
- 80€/person for min 6-7 participants
- 100€/person for min 5 participants
- 120€/person for min 4 participants
For less or more participants please contact us.
- You do not need to have previous experience.
- Mental and physical health.
- It requires basic physical condition, basic knowledge of swimming and love for nature.
- It is an activity suitable for children as well. (14 years +)
- Certified and Experienced Guides from the ICAN World Organization
- Provision of all the necessary equipment: harness, helmet, neoprene suit, neoprene socks, gloves, personal equipment
- Team equipment
- Photo gallery
- Liability insurance
Weekends from June until September – week days upon request.
Meeting point: Roukliotis Bakery, Karystos – to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting time: 09.45 am – meeting time can change depending on ferry itineraries
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle
- 2nd pair of socks
- Second pair of shoes (to wear after the gorge)
- 2nd clothing (to wear after the gorge)
- Energy snack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.