What is canyoning? Join us on our Canyoning in Goura tour and find out!!
We will meet and drive with you to the starting point of this activity. After checking our equipment and completing the necessary safety briefing with our guide, we will set off to reach the ravine of Goura. A short hike of about an hour, through the lush pine forest of Mt. Parnitha will lead us to the canyon. We will then enter the Gorge and follow the riverbed towards the mythical Cave of Pan. Our activity requires rappelling and the use of technical means, which we will of course provide if necessary. The gorge has a total of 16 rappels. Canyoning in Goura is fun! We will no miss jumping and swimming in the canyon river. Get wet and slide down natural slides!
The Gorge of Goura is very close to Athens and ideal for everyone! During spring and summer months however, the water level decreases and at times there is no water at all. Even when there is no water in the gorge, it is still a very beautiful natural setting. The surrounding area is very rich in vegetation and wildlife. After our descent we arrive at the Monastery of Kleiston.
Trekking Hellas professional guides will ensure the safety of this activity. Our equipment is of highest standards and professional canyoning guides are fully certified.
Period of operation: March to May
- 80€/person for min 6 participants
- 100€/person for min 5 participants
- 120€/person for min 4 participants
- 150€/person for min 3 participants
- 180€/person for min 2 participants
Mental and physical health. You do not need to have previous experience. It is an activity suitable for children as well. (12 years +). It requires elementary physical condition and love for nature. Anyone can participate, both those who are already engaged in canyoning and those who want to try for the first time, as it is easy for beginners.
- Experienced English speaking Trekking Hellas guide
- Transfer from one of the central metro stations of Athens
- All necessary equipment (neoprene suits, belts, helmet)
- Photo material
March to May
Meeting point: Moni Kimiseos Theotokou Kliston- to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting time: 08.00 am
- Isothermal clothes
- Second pair of shoes
- Second change of clothes
- 1 Liter of water
- Energy snack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.