Canyoning Manikia, Central Evia
An unknown paradise in central Evia!
Canyoning at Manikia, a beautiful, small, playful gorge with rich alternations, diving and swimming!
A few words about our adventure …
We start near the village of Manikia in Evia and descend an easy path for about 30 minutes to the river. Upon entering the gorge, we enjoy rappels and diving on the green pedestals that are formed between the huge white rocks that surround us! An earthly paradise that literally has it all (rivers, waterfalls, ponds) culminating in the last descent of the impressive 25m Manikiatis waterfall. ending in a huge pedestal. We enjoy diving and swimming and continue with River Trekking, diving and hiking on an equally beautiful route to our exit.
Technical Information about the Gorge:
- Number of Rappels: 4
- Maximum descent: 25 meters
- Difficulty Degree: 2/5
Suitable and ideal for beginners
* At the entrance will take place a 20-minute beginners lesson.
Period of operation: May – August, every weekend (and during weekdays subject to prior communication)
- 50€/person for min 4 – 6 participants
- 75€/person for min 3 participants
- 100€/person for min 2 participants
for less or more participants please contact us
Mental and physical health. You do not need to have previous experience. It is an activity suitable for children as well. (16 years +)
- Certified and Experienced Guides from the ICAN World Organization
- Provision of all the necessary equipment: belt, helmet, neoprene suit, gloves, neoprene socks, personal equipment
- Team equipment
- Liability insurance
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle
- 2nd pair of socks
- Second pair of shoes (to wear after the gorge)
- 2nd clothing (to wear after the gorge)
- Energy snack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
May – September