Canyoning Mega Rema! What is canyoning or else the gorge crossing?
It is crossing of a canyon following its riverbed! It often requires rappelling and technical means, swimming in the canyon river, jumping in the water and slides. All this in one word is called Canyoning or Technical Canyoning.
The gorge of Mega Rema is located in Mount Knimida (938 m), on the national road of Lamia. It is definitely one of the most exciting and fun gorges. A fascinating descend in this beautiful gorge, the crystal clear waters and plentiful opportunity for endless water games, make it one of the most memorable gorges in Greece! Canyoning Mega Rema is easy for beginners and perfect for advanced canyon enthusiasts.
In the morning we meet in the small city of Agios Konstantinos. From here we all set off to the starting point (5 km) of our activity. Upon our arrival we make all necessary preparations (neoprene suits, belts, helmet, etc.) and safety briefing along with a tutorial on climbing techniques. We are ready to start!
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canoe Kayak in Kirinthos and River Trekking in Bolovinaina Canyon! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of operation: Throughout the year
- 80€/person for min 6 participants
- 100€/person for min 5 participants
- 120€/person for min 4 participants
- 150€/person for min 3 participants
- 180€/person for min 2 participants
Mental and physical health. You do not need to have previous experience. It is an activity suitable for children as well. (12 years +)
- Experienced English speaking Trekking Hellas guide
- All necessary equipment (neoprene suits, belts, helmet)
- Photo material
Throughout the year
Meeting point: Agios Konstantinos – to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting time: 08.00 am
- Isothermal clothes
- Second pair of shoes
- A second change of clothes
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Energy snack