This family-oriented canyoning route in Rogovos canyon is a fun and exciting introduction to the sport of canyoning! This trip is really for everyone!
- Abseil through 4 exciting waterfalls
- Slide down natural water slides
- Swim in the canyon’s natural pools
Time to accomplish: 2 hours
Canyon length: 450 meters
Canyon status: Wet canyon
Total rappels: 4
Highest rappel: 14 meters
Period of operation: April to October
Level of difficulty: Easy, no previous canyoning experience required
- 45€/pp for 3-6 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Lack of acrophobia
- Age 5 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Liability insurance
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Neoprene suits (3.5mm thickness), protecting you from long exposure to water
April to October
Meeting Point: Megalo Papigko parking lot at the entrance of the village. Click here to see meeting point on google maps.
Meeting Time: 09.30 am / 10.30 am: during April & October
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Swimming suit
- Optional snacks for the activity
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
The canyon is located between the picturesque villages of Megalo and Mikro Papigo. The entry location is a 30 minute easy downhill hike. To reach the canyon’s exit point, a 25-minute uphill hike is required, leading back to your cars.
09:30 Meet with your guides, safety briefing and equipment handing out
10:30 Activity commencement
12:30 End of activity
13:00 Short hike to canyon’s exit point and your car