A fascinating canyoning experience for all!
In this beautiful gorge, there are 6 waterfalls with heights of 5 to 22 meters, where we descent with the use of abseiling equipment. A gorge of medium difficulty, suitable for families and children above 10 years old, with no previous experience in canyoning.
- Adrenaline hype at 6 waterfalls
- Cross a gorge of untouched virgin scenery
Period of Operation: April to November
- The gorge is of easy to medium difficulty, suitable for children aged from 10 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
April to November
Meeting Point: Harokopi Bridge – click here to see the meeting point
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Swimming suit
- Snacks for the activity
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
10.00: Meet at Harokopi Bridge
10.00-11.00: Wear wetsuits and briefing on the activity
14.30: return to the starting point