Foodie Walk Tour is a fun walking tour designed for foodies and anyone curious enough to explore downtown Athens and indulge in its culinary delicacies.
A “FUNtastic” way to acquaint yourself with the buzzing part of the city.
During our walk, we will taste savory and sweet delicacies from family-owned stores, sustainable locally sourced foods (usually a small batch), as well as artisanal cheese from the Greek islands. We will be introduced to authentic old-school vendors who boast about their all-around knowledge while we move on to how Greek traditional food adapts to today’s fashion.
Shopping arcades, hidden backstreets, and colourful markets will awaken your senses during the walking tour while your guide will explain the Greek culinary customs. Your impressions of the tour will be discussed with your guide, who will happily advise on further foodie recommendations and give you tips on where to find your ideal edible souvenirs to take back home.
- A foody walking tour ideal for locals as well as out-of-city visitors!
- Get to try different local delicacies otherwise intricate to find
Trekking Hellas offers an array of day or multi day tours in Athens city. You can combine Artisans & Markets Walk Your Greek shopping therapy tour with Hills of Athens A Walk through Time tour or Get to Know Athens e-bike tour to actively explore Athens and navigate unfamiliar places! For travelers with special preferences or needs we also customize our tours! Feel free to contact us and we will create the perfect experience for you!
Period of Operation: Daily (Monday-Saturday)
- 60€/pp for 2+ participants
- 120€/pp for 1 participant
- Group 1 pax: 120€
- Group 2 pax: 160€
- Group 3 pax: 240€
- Group 4 pax: 320€
- Group 5 pax: 400€
- Group 6 pax: 480€
Group 7 pax:560€
- Group 8 pax: 640€
- Group 9 pax: 720€
- Group 10 pax: 800€
- Group 11 pax: 880€
- Group 12 pax: 960€
- Basic physical condition
- Minimum age: 10 y.o.
- Trekking Hellas Athens experienced guide
- All food & drink samples
- Anything else not mentioned above
Monday – Saturday, throughout the year
Meeting Point: Korai Square / Panepistimio metro station, in front of Starbucks Coffee
Ending Point: Klathmonos Square
- Morning 10:00 (daily except Sunday)
- Evening 18:00 (daily except Sunday)
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.