Nydri, Scorpios, Meganisi Full Day Tour! An extraordinary day-trip for those who seek to immerse themselves into the wonders of the Ionian Sea!
We will set off with our two-seater sea kayaks from Nydri, on island of Lefkada and make our way to strikingly beautiful coves and remote beaches of the exotic islets scattered around. We will explore the Ionian seabed of beautiful Meganisi snorkeling and swim in the crystal-blue waters of legendary Skorpios. The island of Aristotle Onasis! Finally, we will explore the iconic beauty of the Ionian sea paddling around the uninhabited islets of Madouri and Thilia. Away from the hustle and bustle of tourism.
The dazzling inner archipelago of Lefkada island is considered to be one of the safest seas in the world due to the mild weather conditions. The Nydri, Scorpios, Meganisi Full Day Tour is ideal for active travelers who seek authentic destinations off the beaten path! A wonderful sea adventure awaits us full of beautiful images to take back home!
Sea Kayak Tour distance: 8 Miles
- Explore the caves in Desimi
- Swim in the uninhabited islet of Thilia
- Reach the famous island of Scorpios, once the home of the great Onassis.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities in the Ionian Sea and all over Greece! Check out also our Hike in Kolivata and Classic Greece in Action! We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of Operation: May to October
- 70€/pp for 5-6 participants
- 80€/pp for 2-4 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Swimming knowledge
- Good physical condition
- Age 15 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Snorkeling gear
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
May to October
Meeting Point: Nidri Port – click here to see meeting point on the map
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles