Get to Know Athens e-bike Tour is a bike ride that will take you to the most important landmarks of Athens and the historic center neighborhoods from ancient to modern Athens!
Our e-bike tour will take you cycling up the historic hills of Athens and enjoy panoramic views of the Acropolis and the Aegean Sea – yes, we will take lots of pictures!
We’ll stroll by the Acropolis, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Temple of Hephaestus, the Roman Agora, Tower of the Winds, Emperor Hadrian’s Library, and the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic games took place.
But we won’t stop in the past; our stroll will take us – through vibrant yet mostly traffic-free streets – to landmarks of today’s Athens, such as the Parliament, the Presidential Mansion, the National Garden, and the Academy of Athens, plus many more.
- Get a sense of Athens while enjoying a ride with an e-bike.
- Discover the most important landmarks of Athens
- Navigate the historic center neighborhoods
Trekking Hellas offers an array of day or multi day tours in Athens city. You can combine Get to Know Athens e-bike tour with Hills of Athens A Walk through Time tour to actively explore Athens and navigate unfamiliar places or Artisans & Markets Walk Your Greek shopping therapy tour to indulge into the local open markets and experience local crafts and artisans! For travelers with special preferences or needs we also customize our tours! Feel free to contact us and we will create the perfect experience for you!
Cycling distance: 9 km / 5.6 miles (mostly traffic free route)
Meeting / Finishing point: Trekking Athens,12 Parthenonos Street, Koukaki, Athens,11742. (400 m from Syggrou Fix metro station / 500m from Acropolis metro station)
Period of Operation: Every day
- 80€/pp for 2-5 participants
- 140€/pp for 1 participant
For more participants please contact us.
- Basic physical condition
- Family friendly (minimum age 16 because of e-bike)
- Experienced Trekking Hellas Athens Guide
- Coffee & snack
- Anything not mentioned above
09:00 am: Meeting at Trekking Hellas Athens, Parthenonos 12, 11742 Koukaki, Athens
09:00 pm – 10:30 pm: e-bike tour
10:30 am – 11:00 am: Break for Refreshments & Snack
11:00 am – 12:00 pm: e-bike tour
17:00 pm: Meeting at Trekking Hellas Athens, Parthenonos 12, 11742 Koukaki, Athens
17:00 pm – 18:30 pm: e-bike tour
18:30 pm – 19:00 pm: Break for Refreshments & Snack
19:00 pm – 20:00 pm: e-bike tour
Daily, throughout the year
Meeting Point: Trekking Athens,12 Parthenonos Street, Koukaki, Athens, 11742. (400 m from Sygrou Fix metro station / 500m from Acropolis metro station)- Click Here
Time: Morning tour 09.00 am / Sunset Tour: 17.00 pm
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.