Join us on a day hiking tour to the mountain of the Gods.
After we meet in our base, we will transfer to Gkortsia, from where we begin our hike, at an altitude of 1,100 meters. The route from Gkortsia to Petrostrougka refuge is one of the two most frequented hiking paths on Mount Olympus. Most of the hike is through a thick forest of pine, beech and fir trees, and the path is in good condition. We make our way up to an altitude of 1,940 meters, and reach the Refuge from where we can enjoy the magnificent view to the Aegean sea and to the mountain peaks.
Period of Operation: From mid – May to the beginning of November
- 45€/pp for min 4-7 participants
- 55/pp for min 3 participants
- 75€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Light snack
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity to/from Litochoro
From mid – May to the beginning of November
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Base in Litochoro central square, to see exact meeting point click here
Time: 09.00 am
- Small backpack with your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket / membrane (for the rainy days)