Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkel. Whether you’re looking for a scenic excursion or a water-filled adventure activity, this exciting tour offers the best of both worlds.
On this adventure in Santorini, you will visit black, white and red beaches, enter magnificent sea caves, swim and snorkel.
We will kayak along the coast, take in the beautiful views of the Black, White and Red Beach, snorkel near Kampia Beach and more . The Sea kayak & snorkel tour also includes a savory lunch in a traditional tavern, for thrill-seekers and foodies alike.
Our epic journey starts with a ride from your hotel to Santorini’s south coast to Mesa Pigadia. A serene beach with black sand. From here, we’ll hop on our kayaks and paddle along the coast. We will pass beautiful cave houses carved into the mountains and rock formations as we explore its sea caves. We will paddle east to pass by the white rock cliffs of White Beach before reaching the beautiful red rock formations and vivid colors of Red Beach.
Time for a 45 min break in Kampia Beach, one of the most secluded beaches that feature white cliffs in Santorini. We will snorkel and explore the marine life in the crystalline waters of the Aegean Sea. You will spot sea urchin, starfish and even sea turtles if you’re lucky. Then, head to a traditional Greek taverna for a delicious snack. Then we will head back to the starting point at Mesa Pigadia. We will end our tour with a delicious lunch of traditional Greek food in a taverna.
Distance: 5 miles
Duration: Paddling about 2.30 hours – Total time about 5 hours
- Paddle to Black Mountain and enter the magnificent sea caves
- Reach Akrotiri Lighthouse, one of the oldest in Greece
- Explore White Beach, which is surrounded by white cliffs
- Marvel at the colors of Red Beach, the epitome of a volcanic beach
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Greek lunch at a local taverna
- Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
- Age 10 and above
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- BCU Certified Guides
- Sea kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
May to October
Meeting point: Your hotel or another lodging
Time: 09.00 am
- A swimming suit
- A towel
- A hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Dry Clothes
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of :
- 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak
- 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak
- 2m (6,5 ft) each
This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet.
Thanks for your understanding. For any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
09.00: Pick up from your hotel or other lodging
09.30 – 10.00: Kayak fitting and briefing
10.00 – 11.00: Paddling
11.00 – 11.45: Snorkeling & Fruit salad
11.45 – 13:00: Paddling back to base
13.00 – 13:30: Freshen up and change clothes
13:30 – 14:30: Lunch in Taverna
14.30: Transfer back to your hotel or lodging