Mountain Bike Zagori is a wonderful bike tour through the lush Zagori forest.
Our Mountain Bike Zagori tour starts from the village of Elati. The perfect spot to enjoy the stunning scenery and great view to the mountain peaks of Tymphi! For the first part of first 7 km we ride on a tarmac road to “warm up”. Then we start a down-hill ride towards the forest of Riziana. On the next 8 km of good forest road we will take in the beautiful feeeling of riding in the forest! After that we continue on a very smooth down hill tarmac road to the village of Kipi We will visit the arched bridges of the village ‘Plakidas’ and ‘Kontodimos’ and after a relaxing ride we will transfer back to Elati. This tour is ideal for active travelers who seek to explore the “unseen” and authentic side of their destinations.
- Discover the oak forest, picturesque villages and stone bridges
*Trekking Hellas offers an array of day or multi day tours in this beloved region. If you like to keep active, check out also our Bridges & Villages Hike or Rafting Voidomatis! For travelers with special preferences or needs we also customize our tours! Feel free to contact us and we will create the perfect experience for you!
Period of operation: Throughout the year
- 40€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 65€/pp for min 2 participants
For less or more participants please contact us
- Biking Knowledge Grade: medium Distance: 20km 70% Down, 15% flat, 15% uphill, 9km dirt road, 11km tarmac
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Elati Village at the entrance of the village. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t- shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
10:00 Meeting in Elati base and welcome briefing
10:30 Equipment and start of activity
12:30 Arrival in kipi for pic nic snack and rest
15:00 Arrival in Elati, end of activity