A wonderful mountain bike tour inside the Zagori forest.
We start our ride from Elati village, enjoying the scenery and the great view to Timfi mountains! The first 7 km we ride on the tarmac road to “warm up”. Then we start down hilling towards the forest of Riziana. Another 8km of good forest road will give us a good adrenaline feeling! After that we continue on a very smooth down hill tarmac road to Kipi vilage. We visit the arched bridges of the village ‘Plakidas’ and ‘Kontodimos’ and after a while we transfer back to Elati.
- Discover the oak forest, picturesque villages and stone bridges
Period of operation: Throughout the year
- 35€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 40€/pp for min 3 participants
- 60€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Biking Knowledge Grade: medium Distance: 20km 70% Down, 15% flat, 15% uphill, 9km dirt road, 11km tarmac
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Elati Village at the entrance of the village. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t- shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
10:00 Meeting in Elati base and welcome briefing
10:30 Equipment and start of activity
12:30 Arrival in kipi for pic nic snack and rest
15:00 Arrival in Elati, end of activity