Join us to meet the world of canyons and live the experience of night Canyoning!
Trekking Hellas invites you to a unique experience, ideal this time of year, at the gorge of Chavos, a well-hidden paradise in the heart of Evia!
Test your limits by descending waterfalls up to 20 meters – always safely!
Our descent will begin in the evening in order to enjoy the dusk and experience the magic of nature in the gorge under the light of stars (and our headlamps)!
A few words about Havos Gorge:
The Gorge of Havos is located in central Evia and, more specifically, near the village of Kambia, a stone’s throw away from Chalkida. It has vertical and narrow walls that have been molded by the elements of nature, impressive pedestals, unexplored caves and gurgling water during almost all year!
This season the gorge is dry at its largest part, making it ideal for beginners as well as night canyoning!
Technical Information about the Gorge:
- Number of Rappels: 14
- Maximum descent: 20 meters
- Length: 800m
- Suitable and ideal for beginners
The hiking to reach the gorge entrance* will last about 5 minutes while at the exit 15 minutes.
* At the entrance will take place a 20-minute lesson
Period of operation: June – August
- 50€/person for min 4- 6 participants
- 75€/person for min 3 participants
- 100€/person for min 2 participants
For less or more participants please contact us
Mental and physical health. You do not need to have previous experience. It is an activity suitable for children as well. (14 years +)
- Certified and Experienced Advanced Level Guides from the ICAN World Organization
- Provision of all the necessary equipment: belt, helmet, neoprene suit, gloves, neoprene socks, personal equipment
- Team equipment
- Individual accident insurance
June, July, August
Meeting point: Agia Kiriaki Kampia Evia – to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting time: 15.00 pm
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle
- Head lamp
- 2nd pair of socks
- Second pair of shoes (to wear after the gorge)
- 2nd clothing (to wear after the gorge)
- Energy snack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.