Off-Road Tour in Mt. Chelmos will take you through the most spectacular natural environment of the Chelmos – Vouraikos National Park. Join us for an exciting off-road adventure with 4X4 Jeeps!
After a convenient hotel pick up, our Off-Road Tour in Mt. Chelmos begins! We head towards the beautiful and historical town of Kalavryta, the starting point of our tour. We head towards the little village Suvardo at an altitude of 1.115 m. Tucked away in a lush fir forest it offers spectacular mountainous views under the blue sky. From here our Jeeps enter forest roads and we drive through the amazing wild nature of Mt. Chelmos! A unique opportunity to enjoy the untouched forests of the National Park! Our tour takes us then to the stunning mountainous Lake Tsivlou. Gorgeous blue waters graced with lush green shores! After taking in the stunning environment of the lake we continue our drive until we reach the River Krathis. On the banks of the mythical river Krathis we will have a break and savor a delicious picnic with local specialties.
After our picnic we will head back passing through the traditional village of Peristera and the ski resort of Mt. Chelmos.
Our Off-Road Tour is perfect for off-road enthusiasts!!!
Trekking Hellas offers a variety of activities in Kalavryta and the Peloponnese, like the Vouraikos Cog Railway Hike. In close proximity to Kalavryta in the region of Arcadia you can enjoy Rafting and Hiking in Lousios Gorge. Our tours can be incorporated in our multi day adventures likes our Active and Culture Tour in the Peloponnese.
You can combine your Off-Road Tour in Mt. Chelmos with a stay in Kalavryta at the beautiful Orias Guesthouse and Farm. Unique hospitality in spacious rooms overlooking Mt Chelmos and delicious meals with homegrown ingredients straight from the farm.
- 105€/person for min 4-6 participants
- 125€/person for min 3 participants
- 160€/person for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
Period of Operation: March to October
Distance: 100 Km
- Basic physical condition
- Age 6 -80 years old
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- First aid kits and other necessary equipment
- Local Transportation
- Hotel Pick up & Drop-Off
- Walking Sticks
- Whatever is not mentioned above
- From March to October
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Kalavryta
Meeting Time: 09.00 am
- Small backpack
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Obligatory light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.