Sea Caves Full Day! An awesome Sea kayak Adventure in the island of Meganisi.
We will begin our Sea Caves Full Day in our two-seater sea kayaks from Rouda Bay, in Lefkada and paddle our way along the southeastern rugged and rocky coastline. Our first stop will be the blue cave of Lefkada, the entrance of which is well hidden. Afterwards, we will set off towards the island of Meganisi and the caves of Giovani and Papanikolis, where we will enjoy a delicious snack of fresh fruit, juice, mountain tea and sandwiches filled with local delights. We will explore the deep blue of the Papanikolis cave with our goggles and flippers. After a relaxing break, we will head back to our meeting point. If we are lucky, we might even be accompanied by dolphins. Our last stop will be in the cave of Peristera, where we will enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters of Rouda bay.
This is an ideal tour for active travelers seeking authentic experiences in their destinations! A wonderful sea excursion promising to reveal the beauties of the Ionian Archipelago! Safe beautiful waters and intriguing caves!
Sea Kayak tour distance: 7 Miles
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities in the Ionian Sea and all over Greece! Check out also our Hike in Kolivata and Classic Greece in Action! We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of Operation: May to October
- 70€/pp for 5-6 participants
- 80€/pp for 2-4 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 14 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Snorkeling gear
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
May to October
Meeting Point: Agios Ioannis Beach (on the western coast of Meganisi, 3,5 Km from the Port Spilia). Click here to see meeting point on the map
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swim suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses & sunblock
- Second pair of shoes (they will get wet)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles