Rafting at the Valley of Tempi – A descend of the worldwide known Penaeus river with inflatable boats in one of the most important natural monuments of our place.
An exciting river descent with rafts for 8 individuals and a professional guide. A route of exceptional beauty in one of the most important natural monuments of Greece, with a wealth of local tales, the Valley of Tempi. We will enjoy nature in all its greatness: lush vegetation and centennial trees, where many species of birds, like grey herons, king fishers, flamingos and cormorants find shelter. We will also pass under the famous bridge of the Valley of Tempi.
An ideal activity for families, beginners, children, and everyone, with 1st and 2nd difficulty level. In the end, we will enjoy some archery and have a snack by the river.
- the enchanted Valley of Tempi
- historical village Ampelakia
- numerous species of birds/wetland
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities all over Greece! Check out also our Canoeing Delta Peneus and Canyoning Kalypso. We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of operation: throughout the year
- 40€ / per person for 6 participants
- 45€ / per person for 5 participants
- 55€ / per person for 4 participants
- 70€ / per person for 3 participants
- 95€ / per person for 2 participants
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming Knowledge
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- First aid kits and other necessary equipment
- Local Transportation
- Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
- Transportation to meeting point
- What is not mentioned above
Throughout the year
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Swimming suit or second pair of underwear
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet