An unforgettable rafting experience, overlooking the rocks of Meteora.
We will meet at the rafting base of Trekking Hellas located 2km near Kalampaka. As soon as we wear our suits and take our helmets and paddles, we then head to the starting point at Ionas River (part of Pineus River).
We raft an 8km route on the side of a forest of plane trees, under the shadow of the Meteora rocks, in a unique natural landscape.
An Ideal rafting route for all ages, families and beginners with rapids of 1st and 2nd grade difficulty.
Period of Operation: October to May
- 35€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 70€/pp for min 2 participants (for more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Age 8 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
Optional Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off to starting point:
- 2 persons: 17€/person
- 3 persons: 12€/person
- 4 persons: 10€/person
October to May
Meeting Point: Diava location – Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Following the main road from Kalampaka to Ioannina turn left immediately after the health center of Kalampaka following the sign towards Diava. Continue for 1km and turn right after crossing the bridge of Pineus River. You can see our rafting base on your left after 0,1km.
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swimming suit or second pair of underwear
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet