A spectacular river trek, inside, out and around Neda, one of the few rivers in Greece with a female name
We pass through stone bridges, narrow cliffs, underwater caves and impressive waterfalls, walk along the riverbanks and inside the river, and swim to pass through the narrower parts of the gorge.
We end up in a paradisaical scenery, a magnificent waterfall creating natural river pools where we can swim completing our extraordinary experience.
- Hike among the narrow cliffs of the gorge
- Explore underwater caves
- Swim in the blue lagoon and under the waterfalls of Neda
Period of Operation: Middle of June to September
- 60€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 80€/pp for min 3 participants
- 120€/pp for min 2 participants
- Basic physical condition
- Age 10 years and above – max age 55 years old
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
Meeting Point: Before the archaeological site of Fygaleia. Click here to see the location on the map.
Meeting Time: upon communication
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet or Tewa sandals
- Swimming suit
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Small backpack, that you can carry easily as in some parts we have to hold them above the water
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
11.30 am: Meet at Fygalia Bridge wear are neoprene suits
11.30-14.00: Hike and stop for picnic
14.00-16.00: Continue hiking and swim in the waterfalls
16.00-17.00: Return transfer to the starting point