Experience the inner beauty of upper Voidomatis gorge through a magnificent river trek.
We start from Vikos village and down hills towards Voidomatis springs, where we suit up and start entering the gorge. During this amazing trek, we have to cross the river several times, swim in the crystal clear turquoise waters and enjoy the magnificent scenery that the gorge offers. We enjoy a traditional picnic lunch in the gorge, to regain our energy and we continue towards Aristi’s bridge, where we end our trek.
- An ideal escape for the hot summer days
- Discover the inner beauty of Vikos-Aoos National Park
- Swimming in Voidomatis crystal clear waters!
Period of operation: June to October
- 50€/pp for 3-6 participants
- 75€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Good physical condition
- Age from 12 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
From June to October
Meeting Point: Vikos Village – to view meeting point on the map click here
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet or Tewa sandals
- Swimming suit
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Small backpack, that you can carry easily as in some parts we have to hold them above the water
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
10:00 Meeting with your guide at Vikos village, welcome briefing, equipment
11:30 Arrival in Voidomatis springs, trek starts
13:30 Short break for picnic snack
15:30 Arrival in Aristi’s bridge and local transfer to Vikos
16:00 Arrival in Vikos, end of the activity