Sea Kayak Rhodes – Half Day is an unforgettable sea kayaking tour, enjoying Rhodes from the sea level!
You arrive at the starting point of the sea kayaking activity, Kathara Beach in Faliraki. We start paddling across secluded beaches and breathtaking rock formations that contribute to the emerald green color of the water that surrounds us.
We have multiple chances for swimming followed be a delicious homemade picnic on the beach.
On the way back, we feel the calmness of the environment and enjoy the big blue of the Mediterranean sea.
An extraordinary eco way of exploring the coastline of Rhodes – suitable for anyone that admires the beauty of nature and wishes to learn more about this beautiful stretch of land directly from locals.
Highlights of Sea Kayak Rhodes – Half Day:
- Paddle your sea kayak along stretches of unique bays and breathtaking rock formations
- Enjoy a homemade picnic at Traounou Beach
- Paddle in Anthony Quinn Bay, one of the most beautiful bays of the island, widely known by the film “The Guns of Navarone”
- Distance: 12 Km/6,5 Miles
- Duration: Actual Paddling Time: 2,5-3 Hrs / Total Activity Duration: 5 Hrs
Period of operation: April to November
Price: 75€ /pp
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Participants Age: Min 14 – Max 75
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
Optional Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off:
- 10€ per person for a pick up from these areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas. Please add transfer option when booking online.
- 15€ per person for a pick up from the areas: Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi. In order to book transfers from these areas, please contact us.
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: Kathara Beach, Faliraki area, next to Paradise Tavern. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: Around 08.30 am
April to November
08.30: Meeting at the beach
08.30 – 09.45: Kayak fitting and briefing
09.45 – 11.00: Paddling
11.00 – 12.30: Snorkeling time, swimming & picnic
12.30 – 13.30: Paddling back
14.00: End of program or optional start of drop off service if chosen
In all our tours we use the below equipment and do all the necessary maintenance
|KAYAKS||Dag Biwok Evo Tandem Sea Kayaks|
|PFDs||Feel free Basic (CE)|
|PADDLES||Carlisle (two parts)|
All our kayaking guides have the following qualifications
- BCU CERTIFIED
- Facilitator of Outdoor Activities (2020 – University of Thessaly, Greece)
- First Aid Certificate (Hellenic Red Cross)