An unforgettable sea kayaking tour, enjoying Rhodes from the sea level!
With a private transfer arranged for you, you arrive at the starting point of the sea kayaking activity, Kathara Beach. We start paddling across secluded beaches and breathtaking rock formations that contribute to the emerald green color of the water that surrounds us.
We have multiple chances for swimming followed be a delicious homemade picnic on the beach.
On the way back, we feel the calmness of the environment and enjoy the big blue of the Mediterranean sea. We arrive back at the starting point and drive you back to your pick up location.
An extraordinary eco way of exploring the coastline of Rhodes – suitable for anyone that admires the beauty of nature and wishes to learn more about this beautiful stretch of land directly from locals.
- Paddle your sea kayak along stretches of unique bays and breathtaking rock formations
- Enjoy a homemade picnic at Traounou Beach
- Paddle in Anthony Quinn Bay, one of the most beautiful bays of the island, widely known by the film “The Guns of Navarone”
Period of operation: April to October
Price: 85€ /pp
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- Pick up and drop off transfer
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
There is an extra charge for hotel pick up : Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi. 5€ plus per person round route.
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point:Your hotel or other lodging
Meeting Time: Around 08.00am
April to October
Pick up from your hotel or other lodging around 08.00 am (you will be notified depending on your location)
08.45: Meeting at the beach
08.45 – 09.30: Kayak fitting and briefing
09.30 – 11.00: Paddling
11.00 – 12.30: Snorkeling time, swimming & picnic
12.30 – 13.30: Paddling back
14.00: Start of drop off