An unforgettable sea kayaking tour, enjoying Rhodes from the sea level!
With a private transfer arranged for you, you arrive at the starting point of the sea kayaking activity, Kathara Beach. We start paddling across secluded beaches and breathtaking rock formations that contribute to the emerald green color of the water that surround us.
We have multiple chances for swimming and snorkelling followed be a delicious homemade picnic.
On the way back, we feel the calmness of the environment and enjoy the big blue of the Aegean sea. We arrive back at the starting point, and drive you back to your pick up location.
We paddle across famous Faliraki and head to the widely known “Anthony Quinn’s” bay, named after the famous actor of “Zorba the Greek”!
- Paddle your sea kayak along stretches of secluded beaches and breathtaking rock formations
- Enjoy a homemade picnic at Traounou Beach
- Paddle in Anthony Quinn Bay, where The Guns of Navarone was filmed
Period of operation: April to October
Price: 85€ /pp
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point:Your hotel or other lodging
Meeting Time: Around 08.00am
May to October
Pick up from your hotel or other lodging around 08.00 am (you will be notified depending on your location)
08.45: Meeting at the beach
08.45 – 09.30: Kayak fitting and briefing
09.30 – 11.00: Paddling
11.00 – 12.30: Snorkeling time, swimming & picnic
12.30 – 13.30: Paddling back
14.00: Start of drop off