Fun and action combined in one tour!
Even if you have never experienced your balance on a paddle-board, it’s easy to learn by our qualified instructors and enjoy paddling on the unique turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea! Jump of your SUP and swim, snorkel and meanwhile enjoy a traditional picnic on the beach to regain your energy!
- Explore the coastline of Rhodes visiting remote beaches and hidden cavers by stand up paddleboard
- Swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a homemade picnic on the beach
Period of operation: April to October
Price: 75€ /pp
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English Speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (certified by BCU)
- Sup equipment
- Pic nic
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
- Transfer from Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Lindos, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti.
There is an extra charge for hotel pick up : Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi. 5€ plus per person round route.
- Swimming suit
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: Your hotel or another lodging
Meeting Time: around 08.00 am
May to October
Pick up from your hotel or other lodging around 08.00 am (you will be notified depending on your location)
08.45: Meeting at the beach
08.45 – 09.15: Preparations and SUP introductory lesson
09.15 – 10.30: Paddling
10.30 – 12.15: Snorkeling time, swimming and Picnic
12.15 – 13.15: Paddling back
13.45 : Start drop off