Fun and action combined in one tour!
Even if you have never experienced your balance on a paddle-board, it’s easy to learn by our qualified instructors and enjoy paddling on the unique turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea! Jump of your SUP and swim, snorkel and meanwhile enjoy a traditional picnic on the beach to regain your energy!
- Explore the coastline of Rhodes visiting remote beaches and hidden cavers by stand up paddleboard
- Swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a homemade picnic on the beach
Period of operation: April to October
Price: 75€ per person for min 2 participants
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English Speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (certified by BCU)
- Sup equipment
- Pic nic
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
- Transfer from Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Lindos, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti.
There is an extra charge for hotel pick up from these areas : Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi – 5€ plus per person round route. Please add transfer option when booking online. If your hotel/accommodation is located at Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas, there is no need of adding the extra transfer. Basic pick up and drop off from and to there is already included in the package of 75€.
- Swimming suit
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: Your hotel or another lodging
Meeting Time: around 08.00 am
May to October
Pick up from your hotel or other lodging around 08.00 am (you will be notified depending on your location)
08.45: Meeting at the beach
08.45 – 09.15: Preparations and SUP introductory lesson
09.15 – 10.30: Paddling
10.30 – 12.15: Snorkeling time, swimming and Picnic
12.15 – 13.15: Paddling back
13.45 : Start drop off