SUP Rhodes Half Day is fun and action combined in one tour!
Even if you have never experienced your balance on a paddle-board, it’s easy to learn with the help of our qualified instructors! Enjoy paddling on the unique turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea! Jump of your SUP and swim, snorkel and savor a traditional picnic on the beach to regain your energy! You will be picked up by our friendly team, spend a day of fun and swimming. Our tour will finish with a tasty Greek picnic. You will also learn lots of interesting facts about Rhodes from your enthusiastic guide!
Highlights of SUP Rhodes Half Day:
- Explore the coastline of Rhodes visiting remote beaches and hidden cavers by stand up paddle board
- Swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a homemade picnic on the beach
Trekking Hellas offers a variety of activities in Rhodes and the Dodecanese Islands, like Mt. Akramitis hike, Profitis Ilias Sunset Tour, sea kayaking full or half day tours or for foodie lovers our Taste of Rhodes tour. If you are an outdoors aficionado, you can contact us and we can design a trip in Rhodes and / or the surrounding islands tailor to your needs and tastes. Check our 3 day getaway with a charming stay in the Medieval Town, our sail and hike Dodecanese adventure or many other exciting tours all over Greece.
Period of operation: May to October
Price: 65€ per person for min 2 participants
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English Speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (certified by BCU)
- Sup equipment
- Pic nic
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
Optional Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off:
- 10€ per person for a pick up from these areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas. Please add transfer option when booking online.
- 15€ per person for a pick up from the areas: Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi. In order to book transfers from these areas, please contact us.
- Swimming suit
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: Kathara Beach, Faliraki area, next to Paradise Tavern. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: at 08.30 am
May to October
08.30: Meeting at the beach
08.30 – 09.15: Preparations and SUP introductory lesson
09.15 – 10.30: Paddling
10.30 – 12.15: Snorkeling time, swimming and Picnic
12.15 – 13.30 Paddling back