- Basic physical fitness
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- ACTIVE PERIOD
- Throughout the year, Monday - Friday
- Saturday and Sunday, upon request
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL
- 4 hrs.
- MINIMUM PARTICIPANTS
Mosaic, an art form steeped in history and revered by the ancient Greeks and Romans as the "patient work of the Muses," continues to captivate audiences with its timeless beauty. At Mosaic Dot Studio, we pay homage to this age-old tradition by creating a diverse range of unique works of art that blend ancient mosaic techniques with modern and innovative expressions.
Our master artisans work with an array of materials, including marble and smalti, to craft visually striking and enduring pieces that seamlessly integrate with both architecture and art.
Step into our mosaic world and discover a realm of endless possibilities as we take you on a journey through the beauty of this ancient medium.
Create your own unique piece of art, a true work of art that you'll treasure for years to come!
• Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of mosaic art
• Learn the fundamentals of this ancient technique and bring your vision to life
• Create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that you'll proudly display for years to com
10 participants: 125€/person
9 participants: 127€/person
8 participants: 130€/person
7 participants: 135€/person
6 participants: 140€/person
5 participants: 145€/person
4 participants: 150€/person
3 participants: 160€/person
2 participants: 170€/person
1 participant: 220€
For more participants, please contact us!
• Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
• Waterproof jacket/membrane (for rainy days)
• We encourage you to bring your own personal water bottle to support our environmental policy of reducing the use of plastic water bottles and contribute to a more sustainable future
Price from €125BOOK NOW