Family Sea Kayak Meganisi! A thrilling sea kayak guided tour in the island of Meganisi, especially designed for families!
Meganissi is a beautiful tiny island close to Lefkada. It boasts lush vegetation, crystal clear waters and fascinating caves! The Papanikolis Cave is one of them, that served as a hideaway of the Papanikolis Submarine during World War II.
On our Family Sea Kayak Meganisi tour, we will set off with our two-seater sea kayaks from the beach of Roka, near the harbor of Spilia in Meganisi and paddle along the lush northern coast of the island exploring the hidden coves. We will stop on remote picturesque beaches for snorkeling or swimming and have the chance to come across an array of sea treasures.
A tour for all active travelers that want to venture in the magnificent crystal-blue waters of the Ionian Sea and explore authentic places off the beaten path!
Sea Kayaking distance: 5 Miles
- Paddle in emerald green crystal clear waters
- Reach the uninhabited islet of Thilia
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities in the Ionian Sea and all over Greece! Check out also our Hike in Kolivata and Classic Greece in Action! We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of Operation: May to October
- 45€/pp for 5-6 participants
- 55€/pp for 2-4 participants (for less or more participants and child rates please contact us)
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 6 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Snorkeling gear
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
May to October
Meeting Point: Roka Beach – 250m south from Spilia port, Meganisi. click here to see meeting point on the map
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
10.00: Meet at Roka beach, kayak briefing and equipment fitting
10.30-12.00: Sea Kayak to a beautiful bay for a picnic, swimming and snorkeling
13.00-14.30: Return to our meeting point