A wonderful gorge hike, in the foothills of Mt. Olympus!
The Enipeas gorge is a wonderful trail in the foothills of Mt.Olympus renowned for its beautiful densely vegetated landscape.
En route, we pass through a cave-chapel and the monastery of St. Dionysus.
We will have several swimming opportunities in natural river pools.
The route is quite long, but the varied geological features, the small lakes with crystal waters and the sheer mountain slopes provide a rare beauty and are entirely rewarding.
Period of Operation: All year round
- 55€/pp for 5-6 participants
- 65/pp for min 4 participants
- 75€/pp for min 3 participants
- 100€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity to Prionia or Agios Dionisios from Litochoro
Throughout the Year
Meeting Point: Litochoro Taxi Station – Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: 08.00 am
- Small backpack with your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket / membrane (for the rainy days)
08:00: Meeting in Litochoro central square with your guide and welcome briefing
08:30: Transfer to Prionia (1100m) 30 minutes driving
09: 15: Trek start
10: 30: Arrival in Agios Dionisios Monastery
11: 15: Arrival in Holy Cave and short rest for a snack
15:00: Arrival in Litochoro, end of activity