Explore Lake Plastiras’s shores with a mountain bike!
Mountain biking is an ideal way to explore the forest roads and trails that surround Lake Plastiras. The morphology of the summits of Agrafa in combination with the dense pine forest that surrounds the lake provides unique views for the traveler. Follow our professional guides on a tour or rent your bike to choose your own routes.
Safety equipment is provided free of charge to every rider and includes a bicycle helmet, reflective vest, backpack, tube changing tools, portable pump & extra tubes.
Optionally provided a seat for children weighing up to 20 kg with an additional charge of € 5.
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
Price/person for guided tour:
- 30€ for min 3-8 participants
- 40€ for min 2 participants
Bike Rental Hire Only: 10€/pp for 30 minutes
- Biking Knowledge
- Basic Physical Condition
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (only for guided tour bookings)
- All safety equipment (helmet, reflective vest, backpack, tube changing tools, portable pump, extra tubes.)
- Liability insurance
- VAT and all legal taxes
- 50€ warranty for rentals
- Meals, food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
All year round
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Outdoor Center in Lake Plastiras. Google Maps Location click here.
Meeting Time: Upon Communication
- Comfortable athletic type clothing according to weather conditions
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles