A divine river awaits for you to conquer it!
Lousios river is where Zeus the father of Olympian gods bathed after his birth, according to Pausanias the Greek traveler and geographer of the 2nd century AD. A 2nd degree of difficulty rafting descent in the river’s crystal clear waters, inside a spectacular densely vegetated gorge. Discover the hidden natural wonders of the area, starting from Lousios, continuing to Alfios River, and ending to the spectacular bridge of “Koukos”.
- Raft under the Lousios natural tunnel of trees
- Show your rafting skills at the technical rapids of Alfios
- Have fun whilst swimming and jumping in the crystal clear waters
- Take the ultimate selfie at the impressive waterfall of Vrodos
- Savor a delicious meal by our super cook Katerina
Period of Operation: All year round
60€/pp valid every weekend and daily from 15 May until 19 September.
For weekdays and groups please contact us
- Basic physical condition
- Weight below 130Kg’s / 286 lbs
- Children from the above ages according to season and always subject to current weather conditions
- April – May: 12 years and above
- June – October: 7 years and above
- November – March: 16 years and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
The price of 60€/person is valid during weekends throughout the year and from July, August and until 19 September. For weekdays please contact us.
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Vlachoraptis (or Maratha) village. Click here to see the location on the map
Meeting Time: upon communication
- Swimming suit or second pair of underwear
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
11.00: Meet at Trekking Hellas Base
11.00-11.30: Take your gear and change
11.30-12.00: Transfer to the starting point
12.00-12.45: Rafting lesson and safety briefing
12.45-14.30: Rafting with stops for swimming
14.30-15.00: Hike to Vrodos waterfall
15.00-15.30: Transfer to base
15.30-16.00: Change and departure