A unique experience! Rappelling on the rocks of Meteora using climbing equipment.
We gather at Ntoupiani rock to get instructions on safety, techniques and the proper use of the equipment. We are now ready to rappel a 20-meter route, with the help of our guide.
An easy activity that does not require previous experience.
Period of Operation: All year round
- 50€/pp for 3-6 participants
- 55€/pp for 2 participants
For less or more participants please contact us by completing our Enquiry Form
Optional Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off: 5€/pp for min 2 participants
- Basic physical condition
- Age 7 years and above
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Kastraki village, Panagia Doupiani church. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Following the main road from Kalampaka to Meteora monasteries you can see the small church of St. Marry Doupiani (a.k.a. Zoodochou Pigis church) uphill on the northern side of Kastraki Village.
Meeting Time: June-September: 09.00 am / October – May: 09.30 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long-sleeved t-shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.