A unique walking and swimming experience in Nileas river.
We meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on Agia Anna beach and drive 20 minutes to reach Bolovinena canyon.
If the water is cold, we dress up in neoprene wetsuits and head down the trail that overlooks the canyon, through pine, fir and oak trees.
Within 15 minutes we reach the canyon entrance where we prepare for our first swim in Nileas river.
You won’t be able to get enough of walking and swimming and vice-versa whilst admiring the natural surroundings!
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
- 40€/person for min 6 participants
- 45€/person for 4-5 participants
- 50€/person for min 3 participants
- 65€/person for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 12 and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity from / to Agia Anna
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet or Tewa sandals
- Swimming suit
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Small backpack with bottled water, that you can carry easily as in some parts we have to hold them above the water