River Trekking Bolovinena Canyon in Northern Evia! An exciting experience in a stunning natural environment!
Explore with us this lesser known part of Greece beautifully surrounded by the deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Northern Evoikos Gulf. Let yourself be captivated by rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls, dense pine forests stretching down to the shore and magnificent beaches with azure, crystalline waters.
River Trekking Bolovinena Canyon is a unique walking and swimming experience in the River of Nileas.
We meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on the beach of Agia Anna and drive 20 minutes to reach the canyon of Bolovinena. If the water is cold, we wear in neoprene wet suits and head down the trail that overlooks the canyon, through pine, fir and oak trees.
Within 15 minutes we reach the canyon entrance where we prepare for our first swim in the River of Nileas. This is truly a fantastic activity for nature lovers and active travelers who seek authentic destinations and memorable experiences!
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canoe Kayak in Kirinthos and Bike & Hike St. Vasilios! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
- 40€/person for min 6 participants
- 45€/person for 4-5 participants
- 50€/person for min 3 participants
- 65€/person for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 12 and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity from/to Agia Anna
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet or Tewa sandals
- Swimming suit
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Small backpack , that you can carry easily as in some parts we have to hold them above the water
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles