Orlias is one of the main streams of Olympus which has water all year round. We begin our walk (about 50 minutes) from Agios Konstantinos which is the entrance to the stream of Orlia on a magnificent path, constantly having the waterfalls next to us. We will make a refreshing stop for a dive in the natural source of Orlias before we continue to the Waterfall Red Rock. Once we reach the red rock we will have endless fun playing in the water and admiring the natural landscape. We return via the same path and visit other small natural lakes for swimming, diving and of course sunbathing. A fascinating day with lots of fun in the water!
Period of operation: May to October
- 40€/pp for min 4-7 participants
- 50€/pp for min 3 participants
- 75€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Light Snack
From May to October
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Base in Litochoro central square, to see exact meeting point click here
Time: 09.00 am
- Hiking or sports shoes
- Light comfortable clothing
- Sunglasses – sunscreen
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.