Climb in Meteora, the mecca for climbing enthusiasts.
Depending on your experience on rock-climbing we recommend the appropriate route.
Our climbing guides teach beginners basic climbing techniques or reveal to more advanced climbers the secrets and magic of the rocky pinnacles.
Having reached the top of the rocks, you will enjoy the view of this unique area.
Our guides will ensure your safety and provide climbing equipment to make your activity perfectly secure and fun.
Period of Operation: All year round
- 40€/pp for 4-6 participants
- 45€/pp for min 3 participants
- 50€/pp for min 2 participants
- 80€/pp for min 1 participant (for more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Age 7 years and above
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Kastraki climbing site parking lot. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Following the main road from Kalampaka to Meteora monasteries, continue for 1km after passing St Nicolas Monastery. The parking space is located on the right side of an uphil left turn
Meeting Time: June – September: 09.00am / October – May: 09.30am
- Climbing shoes (recommended) or runners
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t- shirt and a second T-shirt
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock