Sea Caves Half Day! A unique ride with double Sea Kayaks!
We will start our Sea Caves Half Day tour from Mikros Gialos, Lefkada and paddle in the crystal-blue waters of Rouda Bay on the southeastern coast of the island. We will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in picturesque beaches and visit the unique Sea Caves of the bay with their stunning stalactites! A fascinating sea adventure for all active travelers seeking unique and authentic experiences! Enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea, teeming with wildlife! Dolphins, sea turtles and all kinds of sea creatures make this beautiful area their home! The Ionian is also known for its calm waters offering a great terrain for paddling with family and friends!
A guided tour for both adults and children. This tour is available in the Morning & in the afternoon. Enjoy stunning sunsets from your sea kayak!
Sea Kayak tour distance: 4 Miles
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities in the Ionian Sea and all over Greece! Check out also our Family Sea Kayak Meganisi and Classic Greece in Action! We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of Operation: May to October
- 35€/pp for 5-6 participants
- 40€/pp for 1-4 participants (for more participants please contact us)
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 10 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Snorkeling gear
- Greek traditional snack
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
May to October
Meeting Point: Mikros Gialos Beach, near Poros village – click here to see meeting point on the map
Meeting Time: 10.00 am & 17.00 pm
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles