A sea Kayak exploration of the hidden treasures on the east side of Rhodes.
With a private transfer arranged for you, you arrive at the starting point of the sea kayaking activity, Vlicha Beach – located on the east side of the island, close to the town of Lindos. We paddle across the coastline, passing by beautiful rock formations and hidden caves. We explore St Paul’s Bay – nominated as one of the most beautiful bays of Europe, and we pass through an otherworldly “sea canyon”, until we reach Lindos, with its small cubic whitewashed houses. We enjoy a tasty nutritious lunch at a seaside tavern on the beach with delicious homemade Greek dishes. Then (optional) we start hiking uphill wandering through the city’s small and picturesque alleys. We learn about and visit Athina’s Temple and then we paddle back to the starting location, enchanted by the calmness of the scenery. Before closing this day, a short stop for snorkeling is required, in a totally secluded bay.
We paddle in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean sea while admiring the wonderful coastline and the temple of Lidian Athena (4th century BC).
- Paddle across the coastline passing wonderful sea caves and beautiful rock formations
- Visit the town of Lindos with its whitewashed houses and have lunch at a seaside tavern
- Learn about the Temple of Lindian Athena – 4th century BC
- Admire the scenery while avoiding the crowds
Period of operation: April to October
Price: 120€ per person for min 2 participants
- Previous sea kayaking experience
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 14 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Lunch in a tavern
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Entrance fee to Lindos (Athena’s temple) upon purchase of option 2
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
There is an extra charge for hotel pick up from these areas : Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi – 5€ plus per person round route. Please add transfer option when booking online. If your hotel/accommodation is located at Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas, there is no need of adding the extra transfer. Basic pick up and drop off from and to there is already included in the package of 120€.
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: Your hotel or other lodging
Meeting Time: 09:00am
April to October
09.00: Pick up from your hotel or another lodging
10.00 – 10.30: Kayak fitting and briefing of the activity
10.30 – 13.30: Paddling
13.30 – 14.30: Lunch
14.30 – 15.30: Optional visit to Lindos Archaeological site or free time to explore
15.30 – 17.30: Paddling back to base (with a stop to snorkel!)
17.45: Transfer back to your hotel or lodging