Sea Kayak Rhodes – Discover Lindos – Full Day is an exploration of the hidden treasures on the east side of Rhodes.
The activity starts in Vlicha Beach – located on the east side of the island, close to the town of Lindos. We paddle across the coastline, passing by beautiful rock formations and hidden caves. We explore St Paul’s Bay – nominated as one of the most beautiful bays of Europe, and we pass through an otherworldly “sea canyon”, until we reach Lindos, with its small cubic whitewashed houses. We enjoy a tasty nutritious lunch at a seaside tavern on the beach with delicious homemade Greek dishes. Then we start hiking uphill wandering through the city’s small and picturesque alleys. We learn about and visit Athina’s Temple and then we paddle back to the starting location, enchanted by the calmness of the scenery. Before closing this day, a short stop for snorkeling is required, in a totally secluded bay.
We paddle in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean sea while admiring the wonderful coastline and the temple of Lidian Athena (4th century BC).
Highlights of Sea Kayak Rhodes – Discover Lindos – Full Day:
- Paddle across the coastline passing wonderful sea caves and beautiful rock formations
- Visit the town of Lindos with its whitewashed houses and have lunch at a seaside tavern
- Learn about the Temple of Lindian Athena – 4th century BC
- Admire the scenery while avoiding the crowds
Period of operation: April to November
Price: 120€ per person for min 2 participants
- Previous sea kayaking experience
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition
- Age 18 and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (Certified by BCU)
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Lunch in a tavern
- Entrance fee to Lindos (Athena’s temple)
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
Optional Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off:
- 10€ per person for a pick up from these areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas. Please add transfer option when booking online.
- 15€ per person for a pick up from the areas: Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi. In order to book transfers from these areas, please contact us.
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Meeting Point: at Vlicha Beach south side, next to Azzurro Café. Click here for our meeting point on the map.
Meeting Time: 08:45 am
April to November
08.45: Meeting at Vlicha beach
08.45 – 09.30: Kayak fitting and briefing of the activity
09.30 – 12.30: Paddling
12.30 – 13.30: Lunch
13.30 – 14.30: Visit of Lindos Archaeological site
14.30 – 16.30: Paddling back to base (with a stop to snorkel!)