8-day Ski Camp on Mt. Parnassos! Join us on all February weekends for skiing on the white slopes of Mt. Parnassos.
Our experienced Trekking Hellas teams of Pertouli and Parnassos will be organizing an 8-day Skiing Camp operated on a weekly basis for kids on Mt. Parnassos! The kids will have the opportunity to learn the secrets of skiing with certified and experienced ski instructors and have lots of winter fun. Now, we don’t have to wait until the summer to meet again! We will be waiting for you all for some real winter action on beautiful Mt. Parnassos!
Every Saturday of February we wake up early, get ready and leave with our private van, which takes us to Mt. Parnassos. Certified trainers will be waiting for us there, ready to introduce us to the beauty of skiing or help us improve our skiing skills! Our ski lessons will be organized for small groups and will adjust to the skiing level of our participants. After our ski training, there will be a nutritious picnic and we will head to our hotel, Parnassos Delphi Hotel in Delphi. Some resting time will be in order and then we will focus on recovery & stretching exercises. In the evening dinner, we will enjoy a wonderful dinner at a local restaurant.
On Sunday, after our breakfast at the hotel, we gear up and head back to the ski resort. The 2nd part of our training begins. After our today’s lesson, we have ourselves a nice picnic and depart for Athens.
The kids will learn:
- The proper way to use our skiing gear
- Safely use lifts
- Snow Plow
- Plow Turns
- Parallel Ski
The kids will be split to small groups based on their level. For more advanced skiers, there will be more advanced training.
Alternative activities in case of bad weather or emergency suspension of the Ski Resort:
- Snowshoe hiking
- Construction of a snow hole or igloo
- Snow safety seminar (eg avalanche management)
Our activities are designed for kids and are operated by trained Trekking Hellas staff according to all safety rules!
- Proof of vaccination or a negative lab rapid test no older than 48 hours or PCR no older than 72 hours
- February 5-6, 2022
- February 12-13, 2022
- February 19-20, 2022
- February 26-27,2022
Price: 1.150€/person for the whole Camp & 340€/person for a single weekend trip
Min participation: 6
Max participation: 16
Age groups: 11-15 years
→ For registration fill in the following Participation Form
Important note: TREKKING HELLAS has the obligation to operate the programs in accordance with the safety rules that apply to each activity. Therefore, TH has the right to make necessary modifications to the program and even implement an alternative plan if they deem it necessary for security reasons. The responsible operator of a program has the right not to allow one or more participants to take part in the activity if by their behavior they endanger themselves or the group.
- Accommodation and breakfast at Parnassos Delphi Hotel in Delphi
- 2 picnics and an evening meal per trip
- All the necessary transfers by 9-seater van or minibus
- Ski pass
- 3 – 3.5 hours lesson per day in groups of max 4-6 people at Parnassos Ski Resort
- Certified ski instructors and mountain guides
- Activities as described in the program
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- 6.30 Departure from Kalimarmaro
- 7.00 Departure from OAKA
- 10.00 Stop at Distomo and pick up equipment
- 11.15 Arrival of Parnassos ski center
- 11.30 Lessons begin
- 14.30 Picnic
- 16.00 Arrival at the hotel & rest
- 17.30-18.30 Recovery & Stretching exercises
- 19.30 Dinner
- 7.00 Breakfast, gear and departure for the ski center
- 9.00 Arrival at the ski center
- 10.00 Lessons begin
- 13.30 Picnic
- 15.30 Departure for Athens
- 18.00 Arrival at OAKA
- 18.30 Arrival in Kallimarmaro
Camp Manager: Romanos Samouris
Graduate of Tourism Business Administration, mountain guide, river guide and nature lover! He has many years of experience as a manager of Trekking Hellas youth camps. He has a passion for our natural environment and loves to pass it on to the next generations. He is responsible for the ski camp and has overall responsibility for its smooth operation.
Ski instructors: Alexandros Panagos – Antonis Giannoulas
Our instructors are graduates of the University of Physical Education and Sports Science with pedagogical competence and specialization in Outdoor Activities and Skiing. They are BK Category Ski coaches, members of the General Secretariat of Sports with many years of work experience in ski training. They have also experienced activity guides at the Trekking Hellas camp in Pertouli. They have extensive experience in sports and experiential learning for children and the ability to create a pleasant and fun learning environment.
- The kids will be staying at Parnassos Delphi Hotel in double/triple rooms
- Note: For their sleeping arrangements, the kids are usually split into groups of 3, depending on their gender/age, unless otherwise agreed with their parents. They will be supervised by trained Trekking Hellas guides at all times.
- Breakfast: Buffet at the hotel
- Picnic: Cereal bar, Fruit, Baguette or pie
- Dinner: Appetizer, salad, and main course in a local tavern
- Backpack 25-35lt
- Ski gear: helmet/ski mask/ski set (if available)
- Ski Jacket and Pants
- Gloves (2 pairs)
- Buff & Winter Cap
- Ski Socks
- Thermal underwear
- After ski boots
- Sunscreen with a high protection index
- Water flask
For the trip & hotel:
- Tracksuit / long pants
- Fleece or warm clothes
- Sports shoes
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, comb
- Books & homework
- Board games or card games
It is forbidden for kids to have:
- Big amount of money
- Dangerous objects (pocket knives, fidget spinners, lighters etc)
- Electronic games
Participants are entitled to a 20% discount for equipment rental from the Klaoudatos store in Distomo. Taking into account the above discount, the rental for the ski set amounts to 12 € & for the helmet 4 € / day. The parents can give the money to the group leader before they depart in the morning. The group will pick up their gear on the way to the Ski Center.
Bonus: Our Camp participants are entitled to a 20% voucher for equipment purchases from the Klaoudatos Outdoor store in Peristeri.
- All necessary transfers will be operated in 9-seater vans or minibuses.
- The families will receive by mail all necessary information about the Camp from the Kids Department
- The families will receive all necessary contact numbers before the departure of the kids