Paddling rides around the lake’s clear waters
Canoeing at Lake Plastiras! An amazing route in the calm waters of the so-called “little Switzerland”.
It is one of the most metal artificial lakes, which was created there, where in ancient times the river Tavropos flowed to meet Acheloos. Lake Plastira maintains a unique natural beauty all year round.
The alpine mountain peaks of Agrafa, the rushing torrents, the beautiful fjords and a green islands create a truly idyllic landscape. The lake is suitable for calm rides with two-seater canoes. Canoeing at Lake Plastiras is a unique opportunity to enjoy the amazing view and explore the blue lake. The canoeing route gives us wonderful images and experiences while it is suitable for everyone! Follow our guides on organized tours or select the routes of your choice by renting a canoe from our base
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
Price/person for guided tour:
- 30€ for min 3-8 participants
- 40€ for min 2 participants
Canoe Rental Hire Only: 10€/pp for 1 hour
- Biking Knowledge
- Basic Physical Condition
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (only for guided tour bookings)
- Life Jacket
- Liability insurance
- VAT and all legal taxes
- Meals, food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
All year round
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Outdoor Center in Lake Plastiras. Google Maps Location click here.
Meeting Time: Upon Communication
- Comfortable athletic type clothing according to weather conditions
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles