A fun and easy way to explore around the scenic lake.
Lake Plastiras is called the gem of Agrapha for a good reason! The imposing pines that surround the area meet the aquatic wildlife of the lake, creating a scenic route for the traveler to admire. The water bike is a great way to wander through the beauties of the lake, all time of year even with snow around.
The hydrobike design gives the opportunity to enjoy your ride, without the need for any special clothing and of course, without even getting wet. Hydrobikes also offer storage space, easy to carry snack or your personal camera for some excellent photo opportunities.
Easy to master and for all ages and body types, hydrobiking is an ideal way to enjoy exploring safely the lake’s beautiful bays with a guided tour or even solo by renting one of our bikes.
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
Price/person for guided tour:
- 30€ for min 3-8 participants
- 40€ for min 2 participants
Hydrobike Rental Hire Only: 10€/pp for 30 minutes
- Swimming Knowledge
- Basic Physical Condition
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (only for guided tour bookings)
- All safety equipment (life vests, emergency boat)
- Liability insurance
- Meals, food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
All year round
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Outdoor Center in Lake Plastiras. Google Maps Location click here.
Meeting Time: Upon Communication
- Comfortable athletic type clothing according to weather conditions
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles