Bike and discover the beauty of a famous ancient olive grove.
Our ride starts in the archaeological site of Delphi at the temple of Athena Pronaia. We enter in the heart of the Crisaean field olive grove with naturally carved trunks of hundred-year-old trees, noticing the silver-green foliage of the olive trees changing colors depending on the time of the day. We encounter the little chapel of St George with the typically Greek high cypresses, enjoying the unique scenery, arriving at Plistos riverbed, we stop near a traditional stone fountain in the refreshing shade of a large plane tree. There we can savour a traditional picnic. If we feel tired we stop there otherwise we continue our ride to seaside Itea for 5 more kilometres.
Distance: 15 or 20 km with 570 m of height difference, following smooth downhill rural roads.
Suitable for everyone who rides a bike.
- Famous Olive Grove, protected by UNESCO, more than 1.5 millions olive trees
- Discover all about the olive culture
- Savor a traditional Greek picnic
Period of Operation: Throughout the year
- 55€/person for min 6 participants
- 65€/person for 4-5 participants
- 70€/person for min 3 participants
- 80€/person for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Age 10 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Transfer back to Delphi
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
Throughout the year
Meeting Point: Temple of Athena Pronaia in Delphi
Meeting Time: 09.00 am
- Light hiking shoes or runners
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material : cotton or polycotton not denim)
- A long sleeved t- shirt
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
09:00: Meeting at the temple of Athena Pronaia in Delphi
09:00 – 11:00: Ride from Delphi to the Olive grove
11:00 – 11:30: Lunch brake traditional picnic
11:30 – 12:00: Ride in the heart of the Olive grove and transfer back to Delphi