A daily get away leaving from the harbor of Agiokampos going towards Mt. Pelion where we can swim in the blue crystal clear waters and explore the water caves of Veneto. Snorkeling is also available at the beautiful beach of Flabouri. There you can experience the unique phenomenon of the natural frizer! On our way to and back from the Veneto Caves you can see and photograph the King’s fields, the old powder mill and other smallest accessible beaches. On our way back home we stop at Kamari beach, where we can eat or have a coffee.
As a second option we can approach to Ntamouxari, a beautiful, natural port, at Pelion where you can taste traditional drink and food.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of exciting activities all over Greece! Check out also our Rib Cruise Venetos Caves and Ηiking tour Mt. Pelion Self-guided! We are also available to customize any of our tours according to your preferences and needs! Feel free to contact us and we will create the best active holiday for you!
Period of operation: April to October
- A’ Agiokampos – sea caves – Kamari
- 60€ / per person
- 400€ / per boat(6m) for a 7 person boat
- B’ Agiokampos – seacaves – Ntamouhari – Kamari
- 70€ / per person
- 470€ / per boat(6m) for a 7 person boat
Reservation can be done for the dates that are already arranged, or you can rent a boat for yourselves.
- All necessary equipment (on board and snorkeling)
From April to October
Meeting point: Limani Agiokampou, Kato Polydendri. Click here to see the location on the map.
- Small backpack for personal items
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.