Santorini, considered to be the lost Atlantis, is the magical island that has the power to seduce every traveler, and makes you wish to visit all over again! Discover the colorful beaches, the whitewashed villages with blue dome churches, one of the greater sunset spots in the world at the gorgeous traditional hilltop village of Oia, and the vivid night life. Our tour, includes the basics (transportation and carefully selected accommodation) , a guided visit in the minoan settlement of Akrotiri followed by an exhilarating sea kayaking tour and an epic hike along the crater of the island ending to Oia, the most scenic sunset spot on earth !
Period of operation: April to October
In 3 star hotels:
- 525€/pp for min 4 participants
- 600€/pp for min 2 participants
In 4 star hotels:
- 575€/pp for min 4 participants
- 650€/pp for min 2 participants
- one way airport transfer by private A/C taxi or mini van with English speaking driver to your hotel
- 2 o/n in double room including full buffet breakfast in 3 or 4 star hotels
- sightseeing tour with professional guide and entrance fees to Akrotiri.
- 1 sea kayaking excursion inc lunch
- 1 hiking tour with snack
- Hotel stay over tax, payable on the spot by participants (1,5€/room/day for 3 star option or 3€/room/day for 4 star option)
- Anything not mentioned above
Upon arrival in Santorini, you will be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day free to relax, swim or walk in the beautiful alleys of the islands towns.
Today, is time for kayaking. We will explore the south side of the island as few people do. Seeing Santorini from the sea level is a real treat, plus paddling gives your upper body a bit of exercise. We will paddle by the Red and White beach with stops on the way for swimming and snorkeling. Having enjoyed our lunch, we transfer to Akrotiri archaeological site. Dorians, Venetians, and Turks occupied Santorini, but its most influential early inhabitants were Minoans. They came from Crete sometime between 2000 BC and 1600 BC and the settlement of Akrotiri, dubbed as the Greek Pompeii, dates from the peak years of their civilization. Alongside with a guide you will have the opportunity to walk along the streets and squares of the city, which was buried in volcanic ash after the eruption of the volcano and frozen in time. Having completed our visit, we transfer back to our hotel.
Today, we will hike towards picturesque Oia, the most beautiful village of the island if not the whole Aegean sea. The cobblestone trail follows the rim of the Caldera, taking you away from the crowds, permitting you to admire the power of the natural forces that shaped this amazing environment.