Welcome to Athens and let us show you the highlights of this magnificent and vibrant city so rich in history and culture. Our tour includes all necessary trip arrangements (transfers and accommodation in selected hotels), a half day sightseeing tour of Athens and a magnificent active excursion along the Athenian riviera to Cape Sounion and the temple of Poseidon (or a cooking food tour in Athens during the winter months).
Period of operation: Throughout the year
In 3 star hotels
- 440€/pp for min 4 participants
- 550€/pp for min 2 participants
In 4 star hotels
- 500€/pp for min 4 participants
- 600€/pp for min 2 participants
- One way private airport transfer with English speaking driver to your hotel
- 2 overnights sharing a double room including full buffet breakfast in 3 or 4 star hotel in the historic center of Athens
- Half day walking sightseeing tour with professional guide and entrance fees to the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum (rate applies for weekdays, on Sundays there is a plus 60€ supplement)
- Full day tour to Cape Sounion with sea kayaking, lunch and entrance fees to the temple of Poseidon
- Professional guide in Cape Sounion
- Hotel stayover tax, payable on the spot by participants (1,5€/room/day for 3 star option or 3€/room/day for 4 star option)
- Anything not mentioned above
Arrival in Athens airport and transfer to your hotel conveniently located in the historic center of Athens and next to the most important monuments.
Along with a professional guide, tour the town’s most important sights. Visit the Constitution Square, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the House of Parliament, which was the royal palace until 1935. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and Panathinaiko Stadium, venue for the first Olympic Games. Explore the Acropolis, the vantage point that offered protections of the ancient city-state and the center of ancient Athenian religious and commercial life and the new acropolis museum. Then you are free to stroll on your own in Plaka, the oldest part of Athens, an area now packed with restaurants and souvenir shops.
Admire stunning views from the seaside along the Athenian Riviera all the way to Cape Sounio and to the famous Temple of Poseidon! En route, we will have the chance of having our light snack on one of the islets. Upon arrival at Cape Sounio, we visit the famous temple and end our day with a marvelous meal, enjoying unique views and the sunset of the Saronic Gulf!