Orlias Canyoning is a one day tour full of fun and adrenaline.
Canyoning is a fun activity where we are following the natural flow of water and are passing all obstacles using technical means. The descent of a canyon is transformed into an entertaining activity-adventure, by rappelling on the waterfalls, diving and sliding in natural river pools
Orlias canyon is a magical environment in the eastern slopes of Mount Olympus. In a green and spectacular area flow the crystal waters of the gorge and there are many slides and small pools for diving and swimming. At the beginning of the gorge, we come across consecutive waterfalls that pass you by rappel and then engage in an endless game with water. A really impressive gorge and fun.
Period of operation: June to October
Level of difficulty: Easy to medium, no previous canyoning experience required
- 65€/pp for 5-7 participants
- 75€/pp for 4 participants
- 85€/pp for 3 participants
- 125€/pp for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Moderate fitness
- Basic swimming skills
- Lack of acrophobia
- Comfort in small jumps 1-2 meters
- From 15 years and over
- No prior experience is required
- English speaking Professional guides for the canyon
- All necessary equipment (neoprene suits 5mm, harness, helmet, all equipment rappelling)
- All taxes
We also offer our participants:
- 10% discount at the mountaineering equipment store 55 Peaks in Litochoro
- Discount in several food and beverage stores in Litochoro. Ask us!
From June to October
Meeting Point: Trekking Hellas Mt.Olympus office, to see exact meeting point click here
Time: 09.00 am
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Swimming suit
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.