Advanced Canyoning Rogovos, an active, unique experience in the area of Papingo for adrenaline seekers!
Experience a thrilling experience in the natural beauty of the challenging Rogovos Canyon! Carved over the millennia by the relentless movement of running water. If you are up for a fun and adventurous day trip, you are spot on with our Advanced Canyoning Rogovos activity. Fun and action in an absolutely breathtaking natural environment! An 800 meter long canyon, with 10 rappels, 3 water slides and refreshing lagoons is the prefect setting for 3 hours of fun and action!
- Step up your adrenaline surrounded by natural beauty!
- Abseil down 10 waterfalls
- Slide natural water slides
- Climb your way down the canyon
Time to accomplish: 3 hours
Canyon length: 800 meters
Canyon status: Wet canyon
Total rappels: 10
Water slides: 3
Jumps: 1 (2 meters high)
Highest rappel: 25 meters
Trekking Hellas offers an array of day or multi day tours in this beloved region. If you like to keep active, check out also our Mountain Bike Tour or Rafting Voidomatis! For travelers with special preferences or needs we also customize our tours! Feel free to contact us and we will create the perfect experience for you!
Period of operation: April to October
Level of difficulty: Moderate, no previous canyoning experience required
- 75€/pp for 3 participants
- 65€/pp for 4-6 participants
For less or more participants please contact us
- Lack of acrophobia
- Age 10 years and above
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- Liability insurance
- All necessary canyoning equipment for the operation of the activity (full body neoprene suits, helmet, harness, descender and safeties)
April to October
Meeting Point: Megalo Papigko parking lot at the entrance of the village. Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 09.30 am / 10.30 am: during April & October
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Swimming suit
- Optional snacks for the activity
- Small backpack
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
The canyon itself is located between the picturesque villages of Megalo and Mikro Papigo and requires a short and easy hike (approximately 15 minutes down hilling) to reach the entry location. The canyon’s exit point is just a 40-minute hike from your cars.
09:30 Meet with your guides, safety briefing and equipment handing out
10:00 Hiking towards the canyon’s entry point
10:30 Activity commencement
13:30 End of activity
14:00 Hike towards canyon’s exit point and your car
14:30 End of program