There are not many places in Santorini for enjoying a quiet and peaceful sunset. So how about sitting in your kayak and seeing the sun slowly disappearing into the sea while listening to the sound of the waves? Chills guaranteed!
With a transfer arranged for you, arrive at Mesa Pigadia, a black beach on the south coast of the island where your sea kayak tour will begin.
Paddling east along the coastline, pass by the White Beach named for the imposing white cliffs above, then continue to the Red Beach and marvel at the colors, vivid evidence of volcanic activity. Continue with a relaxing break on Kampia Beach where you will receive a fresh nutritious snack at a traditional tavern and go snorkeling from the beach.
Back in your kayak, paddle west and admire beautiful rock formations and cave houses built into the cliffs. You will reach the Black Mountain and the Akrotiri lighthouse, exploring sea caves along the way.
That’s where you will get to experience one of the most epic sunsets of your life. Don’t worry, our guide will make sure to take tons of pictures of this moment, to be sure to make all your friends jealous.
Return to your starting point at Mesa Pigadia, change into your dry clothes before sitting down to a traditional Greek dinner at a local tavern. Following the meal, you will be driven back to your pick up location.
Enjoy sharing photos from your trip, which your guide will send you, for years to come.
- The most epic sunset of your life
- Be surprised by the variety of colors of the Black Beach, White Beach and Red Beach
- The incredible rock formations of the Black Mountain
- Entering sea caves and Snorkeling in pristine waters
- Delicious dinner in a traditional tavern
- Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
- Age 10 and above
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical condition.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- BCU Certified Guides
- Sea kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Photos of the trip
Every day from April to October
Meeting point: Your hotel or another lodging
Time: 16.00 pm (flexible depending on season)
- A swimming suit
- A towel
- A hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Dry Clothes
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of :
- 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak
- 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak
- 2m (6,5 ft) each
This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet.
Thanks for your understanding. For any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
16.00: Pick up from your hotel or another lodging
16.30 – 17.00: Kayak fitting and briefing
17.00 – 18.00: Paddling
18.00 – 18.45: Snorkeling & Fruit salad
18.45 – 19:30: Paddling For Sunset & back to base
19.30 – 20:30: Dinner in Taverna
20.30: Transfer back to your hotel or lodging