An interesting paddling day… back in time!
The ancient city of Kirinthos is situated on a hill, on the eastern coast of North Evia. The city was built on this beautiful location overlooking the sea, where the hilly stretch of land once formed a peninsula. Due to its position Homer had named Kirinthos “efalos” meaning above the sea, whereas Skymnos had named it “enalia” meaning inside the sea. The ancient city name probably derived from the flower Kirinthos.
We meet at “Club Agia Anna”, on Agia Anna beach and drive 30 minutes to reach Ancient Kirinthos. We start off by practicing in sweet water and then shift to sea heading towards Ancient Kirinthos.
During our excursion we discover spectacular caves, hidden beaches and impressive wall-like rocks.
Period of Operation: April to September
- 45€/person for 4-6 participants
- 60€/person for min 3 participants
- 90€/person for min 2 participants (for less or more participants please contact us)
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 12 and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity from / to Agia Anna
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
April to September
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet