Canoe Kayak Ancient Kirinthos in northern Evia! An exciting paddling day… that takes us back in time!
Explore with us this lesser known part of Greece, beautifully surrounded by the deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Northern Evoikos Gulf. Let yourself be captivated by rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls, dense pine forests stretching down to the shore and magnificent beaches with azure, crystalline waters.
The ancient city of Kirinthos is situated on a hill, on the eastern coast of N. Evia. The city was built on this beautiful location overlooking the sea, where the hilly stretch of land once formed a peninsula. Due to its position, in his epic tales Homer refers to Kirinthos as “efalos” meaning above the sea.
Our Canoe Kayak Ancient Kirinthos tour starts with us meeting at “Club Agia Anna”, on the beach of Agia Anna. From here we drive 30 minutes to reach Ancient Kirinthos. After all necessary preparations and safety briefing we hop on our canoes and start off by practicing in sweet water! Soon after we set off to sea heading towards Ancient Kirinthos.
During our excursion, we discover spectacular caves, hidden beaches and impressive wall-like rocks.
Trekking Hellas offers an array of unique experiences and tours in this beautiful area! Also check out our Canoe Kayak in Kirinthos and River Trekking in Bolovinaina Canyon! Our team is also available to customize any of our activities according to your preferences and needs! Fell free to contact us and we will create your dream holiday experience!
Period of Operation: April to September
- 45€/person for 4-6 participants
- 60€/person for min 3 participants
- 90€/person for min 2 participants
For less or more participants please contact us
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming knowledge
- Age 12 and above
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity from / to Agia Anna
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Greek traditional picnic lunch
- Free photos and videos
April to September
Meeting Point: Club Agia Anna – Click here to see meeting point on google maps
Meeting Time: 10.00 am
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.